MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
Gibraltar’s Cajon pedal turns your cajon into an acoustic bass drum. It’s great for lower volume playing situations where a standard drum set bass drum is too loud. This pedal is perfect for drum set players; it allows you to play traditionally with your foot righty or lefty opening more options for the drummer.
• Cajon primary pedal with cable mounted slave pedal equipped with softy cajon beater
• Cajon pedal C-clamp mount
Cajon Pedal Features:
• Primary cable pedal allows for comfortable placement while keeping the cable out of the way
• Spring adjustments on both primary and slave pedal keeps action and cable tension tight
• Cam arms can be adjusted to customize the pedals feel
• Pedal mount placement adjustment allows placing beater at various areas of the cajon for different tones and to make room for beater and hand simultaneous play
Exclusive to Chicago Drum Exchange! Whether you need a handful of 5Bs to plow through your set or a range of sticks for versatility, the M80 Studio Stick Bag keeps...
Backed by over 25 years of experience, the people who brought you the original DrumDial now make drum tuning easier, more accurate and more consistent than ever. Unlike other drum...
Exclusive to Chicago Drum Exchange! Fellow drummers, meet your new best friend. The M80 Cymbal Case is equal parts performance, protection, comfort and style. Your cymbals can make or break...
BrandNewNoise Shaka-Khan Percussion Recorder A recording device with fill-able percussive vials, loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NYThis recorder has reel to reel design...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2016 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.