MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
• 50 TUBE WATTS DRIVEN BY A PAIR OF 6L6’S
• CLASSIC AMERICAN AMP SOUNDS
• TUBE DRIVEN SPRING REVERB
• 3 BAND EQ, BRIGHT SWITCH, PREAMP VOLUME,
REVERB MIX, AND MASTER VOLUME CONTROLS
• SUPPORTS A 4 OHM LOAD
• 14 GAUGE COLD ROLLED STEEL CHASSIS HOUSED IN AN ENCLOSURE OF BALTIC BIRCH DOVETAILED TOGETHER, STAINED, CLEARED, AND
BRANDED WITH THE VERELLEN LOGO.
Fitted cover for the Fishman Loudbox Artist Amplifier. Custom designed for Fishman, this nylon slip cover features an opening for the amp handle so it's easy to carry and a Velcro®...
Wear our brand. Try our super cozy American Apparel long-sleeve blended thermal in black with eggshell logo print. This comfy shirt is sure to become an instant favorite.
The classic 'curly cable', the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that...
The new 44 Magnum guitar amp head provides 44 watts of clean and natural power but can also deliver a true amplifier overdrive at the turn of a knob. From...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2016 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.