My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
We want all our customers to feel informed and have peace of mind when shopping with us. Please review the details below regarding tax, shipping, and customer service. If you have any other questions, please send us a message and we'll respond as quickly as possible. *Listing does not include applicable sales tax. Please see our Tax section below for a list of states we are collecting and remitting sales tax in.
*Free 2-day delivery service is not available on orders with offers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. -We will ship your order via UPS or USPS.
*If you'd like to request Fedex as a carrier, additional fees may apply. Please let us know before placing your order if you prefer a certain carrier, or need the item by a certain date. We're happy to suggest the best method based on your location.
- We ship most orders placed before 2pm Central Time the SAME DAY once payment has been approved. Exceptions to this include guitars, amplifiers, and drum kits that require setups and inspections and additional packaging time. - All orders with 2-day delivery service will ship within one business day via UPS. Saturday delivery is not included, but is available for an additional service charge in most areas. Please note, UPS does not operate on Sundays. We may be unable to use a PO Box for a UPS shipment, so please provide an alternate address if requested to ensure you receive your order as expected.
- Our shipping team works closely with the CME Repair Shop and our vintage experts to inspect and pack every instrument with the utmost care. These folks know what it takes to keep an instrument protected. As musicians ourselves, we know how important it is that you receive your CME package in perfect condition. Your instrument will be shipped using the highest level of industry-standard packing materials, in every attempt to make sure it arrives in ready-to-play condition. We will notify you prior to shipping your instrument if additional steps need to be taken in the packing process. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
- Our international shipping rates should reflect on the item listing. Feel free to message us directly for shipping quotes on specific items or with any questions. Please note, international shipments may take extra time and are subject to delays.
- All shipping rates are for actual transportation charges and do not include VAT, import taxes, or brokerage fees, which vary from country to country. We recommend planning for those fees in advance if possible.
- Most of our preset shipping rates are for USPS International Service. USPS is typically less expensive than UPS, but their international tracking system is not as accurate. Tracking updates are often infrequent. Packages mailed internationally with a Customs Declaration Label number beginning with an “L” or “U” are not traceable. These numbers are NOT for tracking purposes and will not be scanned by the destination country’s Postal Service. They are used for Customs and dispatch purposes only. In order to see end to end tracking of a First Class or Priority Mail International package of less than 4 lbs, customer will need to add the Registered Service, or use Global Express Guaranteed or Priority Express Mail services instead. These are the only mailing services that will give tracking information all the way from the acceptance date until the delivery date, unless the package is going to a “Non-scanning” country.
*Be advised, international packages shipped USPS are often in transit a number of weeks, and can be subject to delays. If you'd like to upgrade your shipping, please let us know before placing your order.
-We ship guitars via UPS Worldwide Expedited unless you request a different service. Arrival times may vary from country to country. Some large items such as bass guitars, drum kits, amplifiers, and speaker cabinets may not be eligible for shipping via USPS due to size limitations. Some brands cannot be shipped internationally due to manufacturer restrictions. Feel free to message or call us with any questions. - If you order contains Brazilian Rosewood, or any other CITES restricted woods, your shipment might be delayed due to Customs processing standards that CME is subject to as the shipper. All orders requiring CITES documentation must ship to the buyer's residential address. If your country requires CITES import permits, please work with your local Customs agency to obtain these permits prior to shipment. - We are unable to ship to Russia due to the current trade sanctions.