MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
WHAT IS IT A handheld recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
THE STORY We wanted to pay tribute to David Bowie for being an incredible artist and inspiration. We only have a limited number printed, so don't miss out on this special edition. Hand printed, three color, nod to Aladdin Sain.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time.
4. Switch to the left for continuous play.
5. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
From Pedaltrain: Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2...
Enables you to manipulate your effects in real-time without having to take your hand away from your instrument or bend down. Tap the wings left and right with your toes...
A 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up 1 Spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have...
Sold Out - $6.99
This splitter adapter cable divides one Pedal Power output to two pedals. The splitter has two 2.1mm jacks which will connect to any 2.1mm plug. The white stripe cable is...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.