Diamond Bass Comp Optical Compressor w/EQ USED
Chips in the paint.
The original Diamond Compressor has become one of our most well known products, loved by players for it‚Äôs smooth response and ability to enhance your instruments tone. Turns out that bass players have discovered the Compressor (many via it‚Äôs discussion on the TalkBass online forums) and while it generally works great for 4-string passive basses, the performance with 5/6 strings and high output active basses was less than ideal as the frequency response and headroom was optimized for guitar use.
Our response to that interest is the new dedicated Bass Comp, the first Diamond pedal designed specifically for bass players. With low frequency response extending down to 20Hz and increased headroom, the Bass Compressor is ideal for 4/5/6 string basses, both active and passive.
We‚Äôve also revoiced the Tilt EQ control, offering bassists the choice of the original 900Hz tilt point or a new 250Hz setting, accessible via a mini toggle Specs:
- Smooth, optical compression/limiting
- Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylenecapacitors,1% metal film resistors and a pro audio grade opamp (our signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times¬†
- what the industry norm uses).
- Innovative ‚Äôtilt‚Äô EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response ‚Äì selectable 900Hz or 250Hz tilt point
- Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved
- transient response.
- True bypass signal path
- 18V power supply included