| OPEN MON-SAT 11-7, SUN 11-5 | 888-686-7872
Gibraltar’s Cajon pedal turns your cajon into an acoustic bass drum. It’s great for lower volume playing situations where a standard drum set bass drum is too loud. This pedal is perfect for drum set players; it allows you to play traditionally with your foot righty or lefty opening more options for the drummer.
• Cajon primary pedal with cable mounted slave pedal equipped with softy cajon beater
• Cajon pedal C-clamp mount
Cajon Pedal Features:
• Primary cable pedal allows for comfortable placement while keeping the cable out of the way
• Spring adjustments on both primary and slave pedal keeps action and cable tension tight
• Cam arms can be adjusted to customize the pedals feel
• Pedal mount placement adjustment allows placing beater at various areas of the cajon for different tones and to make room for beater and hand simultaneous play
Exclusive to Chicago Drum Exchange! Whether you need a handful of 5Bs to plow through your set or a range of sticks for versatility, the M80 Studio Stick Bag keeps...
Hi-Hat Clutch Felts(4 pk)
This True Color 10 in. round tambourine is of high quality, manufactured in the U.S.A. by Rhythm Tech. It features double rows (16 pairs) of nickel jingles and a molded...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.