MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
Combining Les Paul styling, ES-335 versatility and seminal Goldtop looks via vintage-toned MHS humbuckers, comfortable rounded 'C' neck profile with rolled binding, historic details and more.
• F-Hole emblem engraved truss rod cover: The iconic symbol of the Gibson ES line is now the hallmark of Gibson Memphis.
• Redesigned neck dimensions: Added thickness to Peghead transition provides greater strength and stability.
• Historic truss rod: Superior Adjustability due to the larger diameter rod, original brass anchor and larger washer.
• Bone nut: Bone for smooth tuning and excellent durability.
• Rolled neck binding: Binding is rounded off to comfortably fit the contours of the player's hand.
• Low profile frets: Lower fret height provides smooth playability and accurate intonation.
• MHS Humbucker Pickups
• Capacitor changes: Less treble cut than previous capacitor results in a tone with a harmonically rich, singing quality.
Chicago Music Exchange is an authorized online Gibson dealer. This guitar comes with manufacturer warranty.
The Gibson Classic Strap provides the utmost in comfrot and durability. Made of top quality, die-cut saddle leather with a suede backing, this strap will only improve with age. Simple,...
From Pedaltrain: Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2...
Enjoy your cup of joe with our Chicago Music Exchange/Chicago Drum Exchange diner mug! It'll make every sip taste even better.
Mono M80 Guitar Sleeve The Guitar Sleeve™ is the latest addition to MONO's collection of professional luggage for musicians. Designed to be a minimalist solution for traveling light and simple,...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.