MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
The No. 2 is KHDK’s original Clean Boost, utilizing the strength of KHDK’s unique circuit. Providing a warm, tube-like boost, it was designed for those who appreciate a natural and subtle gain.
Best used as a tool for shaping your tone on a quality all-tube amp, the No. 2 allows the organic and transparent EQ controls to fully develop your tone.
1. Gain Controls the unity gain of the circuit.
2. Volume Controls the overall output volume of the No. 2.
3. The hi/lo switch Is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost. The hi setting adds saturation, compression and a powerful mid boost.
4. Bass Controls the bass and lower mid-frequency gain. The bass is tied into the gain, making it a secondary gain control enhancing lows. For boosting an overdriven tube amp, it is recommended to lower the Bass control setting for a tighter bass response. For single note soloing, turn the Bass control clockwise.
5. Treble Control Is a passive low-pass filter, cutting high end and offering a wide frequency range. The setting depends on your amplifier; we recommend cutting the treble on brighter amps to achieve a warm tone.
6. Footswitch Engages your No. 2 to “on” or True bypass mode.
The KHDK No. 2 Clean Boost is powered by a single 9V battery. You can access the battery connection by unscrewing the bottom plate of the pedal enclosure. Alternatively, plug in an external 9V DC (center negative) power supply.
From Pedaltrain: Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2...
Enables you to manipulate your effects in real-time without having to take your hand away from your instrument or bend down. Tap the wings left and right with your toes...
A 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up 1 Spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have...
From Neat Knobs: One night at a gig John was using his bass synth pedal and the knob settings were accidentally bumped after some loose cords in his pedalboard case...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.