MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
The Moog Mother-32 is the first semi-modular tabletop and Eurorack synthesizer from Moog. It is a distinctive analog instrument that adds raw analog sound, sequencing and extensive interconnectivity to any electronic or modular ecosystem. This expansive new live performance and production instrument is handcrafted in Asheville, NC and has been meticulously designed to provide musicians with a diverse array of creative tools to inspire new music, unique sound and endless sonic exploration.
Mother-32 comes secured in a rugged extruded aluminum skiff with wood sides trolled 32-steand features a voltage conp sequencer with 64 sequence locations, definitive Moog low pass and high pass Ladder Filter, 2 voltage controlled mixers, a classic Moog oscillator with dual outputs, wide-range LFO with audio-rate modulation capability, MIDI input and MIDI to CV conversion, white noise, a modular patchbay with 32 patch-points for extended synthesis complexity and an assignable CV jack with 16 assignable sources. Use it as a standalone synth, or put it in your Eurorack.
Available accessories include a 2 and 3 tier rack for connecting Mother-32 for even more Moog madness, 12” (60 HP) or 17” (104 HP) cases (need additional power module), gig bag and greyscale cable sets. (6” and 12”).
• Easy to use Semi-Modular design for swift, inspired music creation
• Voltage Controlled 32 Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
• Low Pass & High Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20Hz–20KHz) with voltage controlled resonance
• External audio input for processing outside sound sources
• Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
• 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
• 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
• 2 Voltage controlled mixers
• Superb companion to Werkstatt 01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
• Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
• Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with optional 2 and 3 Tier kits
• Complete solution for new Eurorack users – no other items required
From LSTN: The properties of Zebra wood are known to provide a clean, full sound with darker overtones. Zebra is a hard wood that possesses a coarse and wavy texture,...
Wear Our Brand Try our American Apparel crewneck and you'll be feeling snug, comfy, and stylish.
In this spectacular full-color deluxe volume, Guitar Aficionado magazine - today's preeminent luxury guitar publication - presents the world's most epic guitars, the stories behind them, and the people who...
The legendary Shure SM58® vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Its tailored vocal response for sound is a world standard...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2016 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.