MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
Thank you for supporting Mr. Black and taking the trip down the Downward Spiral with us. This is not a normal pedal. Do not try to use it like one.
The Downward Spiral is essentially a delay effect and that’s a great place to start, but please don’t use it like a normal delay pedal; it won’t make any sense. Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it.
• Modulated delay/echo with endless downward pitch shifting.
• Approx. 20mS – 800mS delay time.
• Unique limiter circuit in feedback path allows control of the uncontrollable and prevents distortion.
• Downward pitch shift increases in intensity as Regen control increases
• True-bypass • 9VDC power (2.1mm negative center pin adapter) or internal 9V battery
• LEVEL: Adjusts echo signal level Full CCW: No spiral (dry only) Full CW: Maxxx spiral
• REGEN: Adjusts regeneration/repeats Full CCW: One repeat Full CW: Runaway with me…
• TIME: Adjusts delay time Full CCW: Short Full CW: Long
• BYPASS SWITCH: Toggles on/off LED on: NIGHTMARES LED off: Booorriinnnngg.
• Input impedance: ~500KΩ
• Output impedance: ~2KΩ • Bypass: True-Bypass
• Current draw: <60mA
• Power requirement: 9VDC adapter or 9V battery
From Pedaltrain: Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2...
The classic 'curly cable', the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that...
Enables you to manipulate your effects in real-time without having to take your hand away from your instrument or bend down. Tap the wings left and right with your toes...
Bigger is not always better. At a fraction of the cost, the 1 SPOT is more powerful than the PedalPower or DC Brick...and takes up NO space on your pedalboard!...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.