MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
Limited CME Exclusive run of 10 pieces.
Imperial’s Proven Legacy
First introduced in 1993, the Imperial has become a proven favorite of guitarists seeking authentic vintage tone. Utilizing all-tube circuitry, traditional spring reverb, and a specially voiced, highly resonant cabinet, the Imperial captures the true experience of playing a well- worn vintage amplifier - both in tone and feel.
What’s New In Mk ii
Twenty years of research and development have been engineered into the new Imperial MK II to capture the best of authentic vintage tone while offering a number of useful new features.
1. Handwired Board Construction By providing optimal component placement and wire routing, the new “handwired board” layout delivers real sonic advantages:
• Thicker, beefier tone with more character and focus, and really lively dynamics.
• Smoother, silkier high frequency response - more “chime” and less “glassiness”.
• Mids are chunkier with more harmonic complexity.
• Plenty of presence and “air” without sounding overly “bright”.
• Very low noise floor. Built-in AC line filter eliminates interference from computers and electronic devices.
2. Ironman II Compensated Power Attenuator
• Tuned reactive load
• Volume Level Compensation circuitry progressively modifies the EQ curve and compression at lower attenuation settings. This means that the sound you hear at low volume is just as fat and present as it is at high volume
• Damping Factor Compensation circuitry allows the speaker to act more naturally at low power. This prevents the speaker from feeling “stiff” at low volume - it really feels like you are playing a cranked amp, even at bedroom volume.
1. Attenuator Bypass Switch The new Attenuator Bypass Switch helps you match the volume level of clean and overdriven sounds. When this feature is enabled, the attenuator is automatically bypassed (turned off) when the rhythm channel is selected.
2. HF Compensation Switch
This switch modifies the operation of the attenuator’s compensation circuitry, allowing you to tailor the compression, presence, and brightness to your listening environment.
• 12 inch, 8-Ohm Ceramic Magnet Tone King 33 Made by Eminence
• 4 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 6V6GT, 1 x 5AR4
• Channel Switch and Tremolo
• Tube Driven, Full-Size Spring Pan
• Modified Bias-Modulation Type, Footswitchable
• Ironman II
• 22-1/2" wide x 19-1/4" tall x 10-1/2" deep
• 36.2 Pounds
Fitted cover for the Fishman Loudbox Artist Amplifier. Custom designed for Fishman, this nylon slip cover features an opening for the amp handle so it's easy to carry and a Velcro®...
Wear our brand. Try our super cozy American Apparel long-sleeve blended thermal in black with eggshell logo print. This comfy shirt is sure to become an instant favorite.
The classic 'curly cable', the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that...
The new 44 Magnum guitar amp head provides 44 watts of clean and natural power but can also deliver a true amplifier overdrive at the turn of a knob. From...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.