MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
The new Kerope from Zildjian draws upon all of Zildjian's rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K recreation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in 390 years of cymbal making.
• Available in 14, 15" hi-hats, and 18, 19, 20, 22" models
• Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
• Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
• Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
• Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals
Exclusive to Chicago Drum Exchange! Whether you need a handful of 5Bs to plow through your set or a range of sticks for versatility, the M80 Studio Stick Bag keeps...
Exclusive to Chicago Drum Exchange! Fellow drummers, meet your new best friend. The M80 Cymbal Case is equal parts performance, protection, comfort and style. Your cymbals can make or break...
Hi-Hat Clutch Felts(4 pk)
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.