Alexander Pedals Marshmallow Artificial Sweetener Pitch Shifter
From Alexander Pedals:
“Marshmallow?” That’s a silly name for a pedal, we know.
But it totally fits. Sweet, fun, and probably best consumed in small doses, our Marshmallow makes weird gooey sounds with your favorite instruments.
At its heart, Marshmallow is a pair of pitch shifters that we combine and modulate in interesting ways with a variety of magic tricks. Want smooth chorus? No problem. How about juicy organ tones? Yup. Maybe you want your stuff to sound like a cat on helium? Yes, we do that too.
Basically, Marshmallow is a quick way to start at normal and end up at “what was that?!” We hope you like it as much as we do.
- Mono input
- Dual output (mix signal on tip, dry signal on ring)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 100mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5” H x W x D not including knobs
- Six effects modes
- Four presets, expandable to 16 with a MIDI controller
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- Neo Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression or MIDI
- Ramp footswitch triggers Neo Morph settings
- Tune Lock feature quantizes pitch shifts to one of several scales
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI
- User-selectable dry path - analog or DSP