This Bundle Includes:
Start creating rich-sounding home recordings right out of the box with a new desktop Synergy Core interface. Drawing inspiration from the hottest production tools of today and vintage favorites of the old-school pros, the included nine Synergy Core effects and afx2daw plugin are your best partners during an overnight music-making session.With every purchase of a desktop Synergy Core audio interface from August 1st till September 30th, you get nine FREE Synergy Core effects, Auto-Tune Synergy included, along with the afx2daw plugin.
- 1 x Antelope Audio Discrete 4 Synergy Core Interface w/ Free Edge Solo Microphone
- 1 x Antelope Audio Edge Solo Single Capsule Large Diaphragm 48v Powered Modeling Microphone
HOW IT WORKS
ELIGIBLE AUDIO INTERFACES
- Purchase a desktop Synergy Core interface.
- After activation of the interface, the free effects along with afx2daw can be assigned by the user from the Antelope Launcher.
TERMS & CONDITIONSOffer valid only for customers who purchase a new Zen Go Synergy Core, Zen Q Synergy Core, Zen Tour Synergy Core, Discrete 4 Synergy Core, from an authorized retailer, between August 1st and September 30th, 2021. Customers must register their interface before the October 15th, 2021 to receive the effects. All promotional fulfillment is subject to approval by Antelope Audio.
- Zen Go Synergy Core
- Zen Q Synergy Core
- Zen Tour Synergy Core
- Discrete 4 Synergy Core
2x DSP + 1x FPGA chips let the Discrete 4 Synergy Core handle up to 4 FX channel strips X 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 32 FX instances at any sample rate. That's four times the processing power of the Discrete 4 Basic.
36 Synergy Core FX Included
- Offload FX processing to reduce buffer size, record with sub-millisecond latency & monitor in real-time.
- FPGA dynamically recreates studio effects & mic models on the circuit and component level.
- Industry-standard DSP brings a wider variety of effects to an efficient real-time, low-latency platform.
- Improves your computer’s stability when handling CPU-heavy synths, samplers and FX.
- Future-proof and configurable architecture lets us design each product for optimal performance.
- FPGA eliminates the issue of latency stacking which is common with DSP-only units.
Adding further value to your investment, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core includes a compelling library of 36 real-time studio effects, meticulously modelled after their hardware originals. It’s all happening inside your audio interface with the lowest latency possible thanks to FPGA’s massive parallel computing capabilities, DSP processing, and fast Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The library can be expanded to include any effects you choose from our web store.Discrete preamp architecture
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core features unique 6-transistor discrete preamps for console-grade sound quality. The circuit is the outcome of an extensive study of legendary microphone preamps that shaped the sounds of countless records. We consider it a “modern classic”. It is crafted with our Edge & Verge family of modeling condenser mics in mind. With their characteristics perfectly complemented by the preamp design and Synergy Core technology, a new level of microphone recording is achieved.Mic modeling ready
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core’s Accusonic 3D modeling engine lets you transform the Antelope Audio Edge and Verge modeling microphones into expensive-sounding vintage replicas. Shape the final sound with complete control over proximity effect and change polar patterns during or after recording. Choose from a collection of classic and rare microphones as you monitor and record live, bringing out the musician’s finest performance.Best-in-class AD/DA
Instead of recycling outdated technology, we strive to use the latest innovations. With up to 121dB of dynamic range and sample rates up to 192kHz, our AD/DA converters ensure your meticulous performances are captured with the highest signal quality possible. Combined with a state-of-the-art preamp design and our acclaimed clocking technology, recording with the Discrete 4 Synergy Core makes your voice and instruments sound lush, bold, and expansive.Acoustically focused clocking
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of clocking expertise in its audio interfaces. With the proprietary 64-bit AFC and jitter management algorithms, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core delivers the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the most prestigious studios.Unparalleled connectivity
With an abundance of analog & digital connectivity, as well as both USB & Thunderbolt™ ports for computer connection, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core presents more options than any DSP-equipped interface out there. Four microphone inputs, four line outputs, a pair of monitor outputs, four headphone outputs and S/PDIF are at your disposal. Digital expandability is possible via ADAT chaining. Furthermore, a pair of Word Clock outputs let you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio. All outputs are DC-coupled.Sturdy and portable
Housed in a machined aluminum chassis, each unit is hand-built in our European facility to strict standards, component choices and quality control. This kind of attention to detail is typically reserved only for boutique-class products.Analog & Digital Connectivity
Clocking & Conversion
- 4 x 10 Desktop audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
- Four Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
- Four DC-coupled analog output channels on TRS jacks;
- A pair of monitor outputs and four headphone outputs with independent cue mixes;
- Thunderbolt 2 and USB 2.0 port: up to 16 channels each for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
- Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 8 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
- Two word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio.
Real-Time Effects Processing
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
- Ultra-accurate A/D and D/A conversion ensuring lush, bold, & expansive recordings and reproduction of your instruments and vocals.
- Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
- 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
- Up to 32 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 4 individual virtual racks.
- Simplified routing - switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence;
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
- Front panel with volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters;
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.