This Bundle Includes:
- 1 x Antelope Audio Zen Q Synergy Core USB Audio Interface
- 1 x Antelope Audio Edge Solo Single Capsule Large Diaphragm 48v Powered Modeling Microphone
The Zen Q Synergy Core is an audio interface specifically designed to bring professional studio performance to any desktop setup. The compact design houses leading AD/DA converter chips, Discrete ultra-linear mic preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking system based on Antelope Audio’s legendary master clocks. With its expansive I/O capabilities and vast collection of Synergy Core effects, Zen Q introduces a wide frontier of possibilities.
- USB-C interface with advanced audio driver for optimized streaming, playback, and low-latency recording
- Professional sound and stability via highly efficient AD/DA converter chips and proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking)
- 2 Discrete ultra-linear preamps designed with authentic console circuitry for classic warmth and sonic depth, with switchable Мic / Line IN / Hi-Z modes
- 2 additional analog inputs, with switchable Hi-Z/Line modes
- Real-time, low latency processing of 37 included analog-modeled Synergy Core effects with 50+ optional expansions
- Flexible I/O connectivity, with 8 additional inputs over ADAT, and stereo I/O over S/PDIF
Zen Q Synergy Core unites next-gen technology with traditional console-grade circuitry. Antelope Audio’s signature sound quality comes from professional AD/DA conversion, Discrete ultra-linear preamps, and 64-bit AFC™ clocking. Empowered with the same core technologies driving high-end interfaces like the Orion Studio and the Galaxy 64 Synergy Core, home engineers and artists can raise their productions to a new level without getting up from their desk. Synergy Core Effects to Fuel Creativity
The interface is bundled with 37 analog-modeled effects to emulate a studio stocked with the rarest analog gear. The Synergy Core platform grants immersive control of iconic equalizers, dynamic processors, guitar amps, reverb, and more. In addition, over 50 optional expansions are available through Antelope Audio’s Software Store. Diverse I/O with Room to Grow
Zen Q features 2 Combo XLR jacks with switchable modes to toggle between the Discrete console-grade preamps, line level, or Hi-Z. The front panel includes 2 switchable LINE/HI-Z inputs for added flexibility. For monitoring, you have a stereo monitor output and a separate line output pair to connect another set of studio monitors or external outboard gear. While both are backed by a mastering-grade D/A converter, there is a separate DAC for the pair of independent headphone outputs. If expansion is required, a simple desktop setup can easily transform into a multichannel configuration via digital SPDIF I/O or ADAT IN. Fast & Efficient Workflow
Reap the advantages of a USB-C interface with an optimized audio driver for low-latency playback, streaming and recording. Paired with onboard software, grasp seamless control over essential parameters: signal routing, effects, sub-mixes, and monitoring levels. Apply Synergy Core effects without overburdening your system. Together, all these elements are integral to enhancing your workflow at every angle. Your New Desktop Companion
Versatility is one of the Zen Q’s greatest features, making it the ideal centerpiece for any desktop setup – at home or in the studio. Zen Q offers producers superior workflow in a small format. It’s also suitable for on-location recording, traveling musicians, or producers who prefer to stay mobile. The Zen Q is completely bus-powered, so a power supply is not required to produce your next big project. Conversion & clocking
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom.
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Proprietary 64-bit AFC™ (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology & Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased sound width, separation, and detail.
- 2 × Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. Both work as microphone/line/ Hi-Z inputs, on combo XLR jacks, and supply 48V of phantom power.
- 2 × Hi-Z/line instrument inputs over TRS.
- 2 × DC-coupled line outputs over TRS.
- USB-C port carrying up to 16 input and 16 output channels in any popular DAW with custom macOS & Windows drivers.
- Digitally expandable over ADAT IN, with 8 channels available.
- Digitally expandable over S/PDIF I/O, with 2 channels available.
- 1 × Stereo DC-coupled monitor output over TRS.
- 2 × Stereo headphone outputs with separate volume control.
Real-time effects processing
- Bus-powered interface - powered by the USB connection without need for a dedicated power source.
- Direct monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency.
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback.
- Front panel with easily accessible controls over input and output levels, and other settings.
- Customizable presets with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer and effects settings.
- Customizable monitoring mixes with adjustable volume, pan and reverb.
Zen Q Synergy Core comes with 37 effects included:
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after classic and rare analog outboard gear.
- Synergy Core proprietary onboard platform powered by 2 × DSP & 1 × FPGA chips for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency.
- Modeling Engine allowing pairing with the Edge line of microphones for real-time use of vintage microphone emulations.
- Gyraf Gyratec IX - Tube Mic Preamp
- VCA160 - Compressor
- Stay-Levin - Compressor
- FET-A76 - FET Compressor
- VEQ-1A - Tube EQ
- VMEQ-5 - Tube EQ
- X903 - Compressor / Limiter
- PowerFFC - FeedForward Compressor
- Clear Q - Parametric EQ
- Power EX - Expander
- VEQ-HLF - Passive High/Low Filter
- Auraverb - Reverb
- BA-31 - Mic Preamp
- Power Gate - Gate
- Plexi 59 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Bass SuperTube VR - Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Top30 (UK) Bright - Tube Guitar Amp
- Tweed Deluxe (US) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Overange 120 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- BurnSphere (DE) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
- Marcus II (US) Lead - Tube Guitar Amp
- Modern (US) CH3 - Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 75 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Rock 22.10 (UK) - Tube Guitar Amp
- Darkface 65 2x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Top30 2x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Modern 4x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Green 2x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Vintage 4x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Green 4x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Caliper 50 1x10 - Guitar Cabinet
- Bluelux 1x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Clst 1x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- England 4x12 - Guitar Cabinet
- Bass Tube 1x15 - Guitar Cabinet
- A-Tuner – Guitar tuner