Start creating rich-sounding home recordings right out of the box with a new desktop Synergy Core interface. Drawing inspiration from the hottest production tools of today and vintage favorites of the old-school pros, the included nine Synergy Core effects and afx2daw plugin are your best partners during an overnight music-making session.With every purchase of a desktop Synergy Core audio interface from August 1st till September 30th, you get nine FREE Synergy Core effects, Auto-Tune Synergy included, along with the afx2daw plugin.
HOW IT WORKS
ELIGIBLE AUDIO INTERFACES
- Purchase a desktop Synergy Core interface.
- After activation of the interface, the free effects along with afx2daw can be assigned by the user from the Antelope Launcher.
TERMS & CONDITIONSOffer valid only for customers who purchase a new Zen Go Synergy Core, Zen Q Synergy Core, Zen Tour Synergy Core, Discrete 4 Synergy Core, from an authorized retailer, between August 1st and September 30th, 2021. Customers must register their interface before the October 15th, 2021 to receive the effects. All promotional fulfillment is subject to approval by Antelope Audio.
- Zen Go Synergy Core
- Zen Q Synergy Core
- Zen Tour Synergy Core
- Discrete 4 Synergy Core
The Zen Tour Synergy Core desktop interface is all about making it easier for you to effortlessly enter the creative flow and make album-ready recordings. The high-fidelity conversion and sharp transient response of the interface is typically reserved for professional studios and the workflow possibilities are usually only achievable with complex setups.Record. Produce. Anywhere.
With connectivity options rarely accessible in a unit of this size, you can cover the needs of your small band and connect all your external gear simultaneously. Set up your hybrid workflow by recording with signature Antelope AD/DA while processing the signal at near zero latency with analog-modeled effects emulating legendary studio gear down to the component level.
Use the effects during post-production by loading up to 112 instances simultaneously with all processing done entirely inside the interface. Increase your productivity by modifying your workflow and focus on one thing – making music!Deliver High-Resolution Sound
The professional recording path is provided by 4 low-noise high-gain discrete ultra-linear preamps, high-spec AD/DA converters for artefact-free recording and signature clocking technology for increased width, separation and detail in your performances. Studio quality audio reproduction is guaranteed by a dedicated monitoring converter for critical listening with wider soundstage. The combination of Antelope clocking and DA monitoring converters with 130dB headroom, makes mixing and even mastering in your home studio possible.Flexible Connectivity - 18 × 26 Total I/O
Zen Tour Synergy Core offers a choice of 4 instrument/line ins, 4 combo mic/line ins with 65dB of gain, 8 line outs, 1 stereo monitor out, 2 stereo headphone outs and 2 reamp outs. The unit is digitally expandable over ADAT & S/PDIF for additional 10 digital ins and 10 outs when used at up to 48kHz. All line outs are DC-coupled and ready for control voltage (CV) applications such as control of modular synthesizers. As a final touch, an integrated talkback microphone lets you easily communicate with your artists.Up the Ante with 37 Real-Time Effects Included
The moment you unbox the audio interface, you already have access to an effects library with emulations of most coveted and hard-to-find studio analog gear from around the world. The library does not lack in variety – the collection spans from a rare Austrian-born EQ to legendary British solid state processing. A growing library of expansions starting from $55 is available to you in the Antelope software store. Use the effects during live tracking or during post-production to add distinct analog flavor to your mix.Built to Last
Hand-assembled in Europe, using high-quality components, Zen Tour Synergy Core withstands the demands of your studio desktop, road rig and practice space. Furthermore, the rock-solid drivers and 20-hour per weekday customer support will ensure you get consistent, smooth performance in all conditions.
ANALOG & DIGITAL CONNECTIVITY
CLOCKING & CONVERSION
- 18 x 26 Desktop audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows
- Four Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 65dB of gain for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, on combo XLR jacks
- Four Hi-Z/line instrument inputs on TRS ¼ jacks
- Eight DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector allowing control of modular synthesizers
- Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal
- Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers
- Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 8 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels)
- Two stereo headphone outputs
- A pair of monitor outputs
ONBOARD REAL-TIME EFFECTS
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances
- Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage
- High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation
- Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rarely emulated compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs
- Up to 112 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously
- 4×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency
- Advanced digital Routing Matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality
- 4 mixers with 32 channels each for creating individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes
- Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency
- Multifunctional touchscreen display for monitoring, operation and recall of hardware-based presets
- Front panel with volume knobs with selectable sources and functional buttons Easily accessible talkback with built-in microphone via multi-purpose Antelope button
- Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation)
- Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network