Divine Noise TRS Curly Cable Black 30' TRS Straight/TRS Right Angle
From Divine Noise:
Our prized Curly cable is now available with TRS plugs. That’s right, this Curly
Perfect for electric guitars with stereo circuitry (like the Gibson ES-345 and ES-355 or Rickenbackers with Rick-O-Sound), acoustic guitars with an under-saddle pickup and onboard microphone setup, and electronic instruments with a balanced stereo out. It’s also a great sonic fit with active high impedance pick-
We are the first and only company to offer a high quality TRS Curly cable that is not only reliable enough for long tours but sound great while recording.
- Our proprietary 2x 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a double spiral shield
- providing 98% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric
- Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality
- while remaining flexible and noise free.
- Every cable is soldered with the highest quality silver solder.
- Thick (.280"), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket.
- We use Switchcraft TRS Right Angle and G&H TRS Straight plugs
- Completely made by hand in Portland, OR USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.