Epifani UL-901 1000W Bass Head 2 Ohms
Epifani is proud to (re)introduce the UL-series professional bass amplifier. This is the original Epifani sound, the tone that started a revolution. Used for decades by legendary bassists like Oteil Burbridge, Anthony Jackson, and Matthew Garrison.
UL 901 is designed with pro touring and recording bass players in mind. A best-in-class feature set gives you all the tools you need to dial in any sound in any situation.
The new UL 901 features a simple but powerful 3-band EQ with the flexibility to take you from jazz to rock to salsa and back again. And that famous mid-cut? It’s still there, still ready to switch over to the world’s funkiest slap sound with the touch of a button.
Superior engineering brings you up to 1000 watts of pure power with an impedance as low as 2 Ohms. And when you’re on the road the auto-sensing power supply automatically detects the correct voltage no matter where you are in the world.
Heading into the studio? The award-winning PureSound D.I. gives you the world’s most flexible pre-amp for studio recording in style. No need to plug in a cabinet. Just send your single to the engineer—pre or post EQ—and bring your signature tone to every recording. Configuration:
- Single Channel Preamp
- Class-D Power Amp
- Switch-Mode Power Supply
- UL 901 [1000W]
- 1000 Watts RMS
- Minimum Load: 2 Ohms
- Input: 1/4-inch TS Phone Jack Passive: 470KΩ
- - Active: 200KΩ
- Output: Combination SpeakonTM and 1/4-inch
- Send: 1/4-inch TS Phone Jack 200KΩ
- Return: 1/4-inch TS Phone Jack 50KΩ
- Tuner Out: 1/4-inch TS Phone Jack
- Foot Switch: 1/4-inch TRS Phone Jack
- Direct Out: Low Impedance XLR w/ Level Control
- Pre/Post EQ: Selectable Switch sets DI Output to Pre/Post EQ
- Bass: Shelving, +22 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid: +17 dB @ 450 Hz
- Treble: Shelving, +22 dB @ 3 kHz or 6 kHz
- Mid Cut: -8dB @ 800Hz
Amplifier Response:Sensitivity:Voltage:Accessories (Included):
- 11.25 inches (W) x 10 inches (D) x 3 inches (H)
- 285 mm (W) x 254 mm (D) x 76 mm (H)
- Rackmount Kit
- US Power Cable
- International Power Cable