Gretsch Guitars G100CE Synchromatic Cutaway Archtop
6-String Electric Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard.
Reminiscent of the early Synchromatic™ of the 1940s, the G100CE Synchromatic Cutaway acoustic-electric features an arched spruce top with parallel tone bar bracing, body binding, f holes, three-piece maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with extra-broad frets and vintage-style pearloid wide-block inlays, single-coil Gretsch® pickup, pickguard-mounted volume and tone controls, '40s-era Synchromatic headstock shape and vintage-style pearloid Gretsch headstock logo inlay, height-adjustable Synchromatic bridge and chromatic tailpiece.
- Body Style: Archtop Acoustic
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Back And Sides: Laminated Maple, 16" Wide, 2.75" Deep
- Neck: Laminated Maple
- Pickups: Gretsch Single Coil
- Controls: Volume and Tone
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Gretsch Rosewood Chromatic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Chromatic Tailpiece
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Finish: Matte Urethane
- Frets: 20 Extra Broad Frets
- Machine Heads: Chrome-Plated Die-Cast Tuners
- Unique Features: Vintage Wide-Block Pearloid Position Markers, Black Headstock Overlay, Pearloid "Gretsch" Logo, Bound Fingerboard, Multiple Body Bindings, "F" Sound-Holes, Streamlined Faux Tortoise Shell Pickguard, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, and Adjustable Truss Rod.
Case is sold separately, and available for purchase here: