Rickenbacker 620 Mapleglo
6-String Electric Guitar with Bloodwood Fingerboard.
The Model 620 features the famous 'Cresting Wave' Maple cutaway body based on an innovative design from the 1950's. A Bloodwood fingerboard is punctuated beautifully with triangular pearloid inlay markers, while the maple double bound neck and body are solid through and through. The 620 is electronically engineered to the exacting standards of the 300 series, complete with Rickenbacker's own high gain pickups and stereo output. Successfully retaining the balance from the original specifications, the 620 is another fine example of Rickenbacker quality workmanship.
- Solid maple body
- Sleek, fast-playing neck
- Neck-thru-body construction for greater sustain
- Precision-machined, German-made key winds
- Double truss rods
- Body and neck binding
- Triangular inlays on its thick Bloodwood fretboard
- Dual single-coil pickup deliver clear, bright tone
- Dual jacks for stereo output
- Includes standard case