Supro 2052ABB7 Clermont Midnight Blueburst w/Bigsby
6-String Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar in Midnight Blueburst with Pau Ferro Fingerboard.
The Supro Clermont model draws from the same well of golden-era, semi-hollow inspiration, featuring all-Maple, flat-top construction with 3-ply body binding and a lovely Aqua Burst finish. National-style “bowtie” fretboard inlays and white binding finish off the 3-piece black satin maple neck. The Clermont offers a widerange of crystal clear single-coil sounds from a calibrated pair of mini-humbucker-sized Gold Foil pickups on a 3-way toggle switch.
The elegant lines, thoughtful hardware appointments and custom electronics of the Supro Conquistador and Clermont guitars come together to create a world-class pair of semi-hollow instruments. These guitars handle a wide variety of musical situations from indie rock to surf instrumentals, Western swing, jazz, blues, country and everything in between. While clearly possessing a unique set of tonal and visual aesthetics, the stylish body contours enable these Supro instruments to fit perfectly into a 335-style hardshell case.
- Maple Semi-Hollow body with center block
- 3-piece Maple Neck with Black Satin Finish
- 24.75”Scale Length set neck
- Pau Ferro Fretboard
- National inspired “Bowtie Inlays”
- Bigsby B7 Vibrato
- Mini-humbucker sized Gold Foil Pickups
- 2x Volume control / 1x Tone control
- 50’s Wiring stays bright when volume is rolled off
- “Hofner Tea-cup” style knobs
- Aqua Burst finish with matching back and sides