T-Rex Octavius Tri-Tone Generator
TRIPLE YOUR IMPACT
Jimi Hendrix might be called the father of effect pedals, with his innovative use of distortion pedals, wah-wahs, vibes and phase shifters. So it's no surprise that the legendary guitarist was one of the earliest to experiment with an octave divider.
The T-Rex Octavius is our take on this unusual and powerful effect. A tri-tone generator with a perfect set of controls and a brilliant BOOST function, Octavius gives you everything you could want in octave generation - plus incredible T-Rex tone
Rise above, go below...
Octavius lets you get that classic octave-down effect you'll recognise from Hendrix' "Machine Gun" and other recordings. But it also lets you add in a high octave so you can hit your audiences with a sonic wall of three-octave lead lines.
You can mix the octaves however you want to create your own signature sound. And the pedal features a controllable boost button to help you lift your solos up above the mix.
Classic T-Rex tone
An octave divider or any other pedal is only as good as it sounds, and you can count on Octavius to deliver all the warm, vintage-sounding tone you'd expect from T-Rex.
Try out the T-Rex Octavius and experience the thrill of what this masterpiece of sound and technology can do for the music you make.
Octavius tri-tone generator has 4 controls: LO OCT, HIGH OCT, MASTER MIX and BOOST.
The LO OCT knob lets you set the volume of the lower octave signal produced by the pedal.
The HIGH OCT knob controls the volume of the higher octave signal produced by the pedal.
The balance between the levels of these 2 knobs is what creates your particular octave-divided sound. Experiment with your mix, and you'll be amazed at the variety of effects you'll get.
The MASTER MIX knob lets you set the overall volume of your low and high octaves compared to your direct signal.
Use the BOOST knob to control the output of your octave-divided sound. The boost function lets you dial in a solo level, whether the overdrive circuit is activated or not.
- Input Impedance @ 1KHz: Higher than 1M ohm
- Output Impedance@1KHz: Lower than 1K ohm
- Power supply: 12V DC, 800 mA external power supply. Runs on 100/115/230V AC/50-60Hz, dependent on country
- Minimum Power supply Voltage: 8,5 V DC
- Maximum Power supply Voltage: 12,5V DC
- Current Draw @ 9V DC: 155 mA
- Maximum input signal Vp/p: 2,7 Vp/p
- External connectors: Input Jack. Output Jack, 9-12V DC jack
- Controls: LO OCT, HIGH OCT, MASTER MIX, BOOST
- Size Box: Box 100x120x35mm + switches and knobs
- Weight : 660 grams packed in box