MON-SAT: 11-7 | SUN: 11-5 | 888-686-7872
When we began work on the original Diamond Compressor back in 2004, our goal was to build a versatile ‘guitar channel’ – a dynamics and tone shaping tool to front-end your effects chain – much like the gain, compression and EQ channels used in traditional recording studio mixers.
Introduced at MusikMesse 2005 in Frankfurt, the Diamond Compressor has found its way onto thousands of pedal boards worldwide – and our sincere thanks to all those who have supported us over the years.
Since introducing the original comp, we’ve released a version tailored to the bass (the Bass Comp), as well as a special ‘audiophile’ edition of the comp called the Comp SE. Throughout this time, we’ve also had many requests for a more compact version of the original Diamond Compressor…
Now introducing the Diamond Comp Jr!
• vactrol opto-isolator variable resistance path as used in high-end studio compressors for smooth attack and decay characteristics while preserving initial signal transients.
• post-compressor ‘tilt’ EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response – seamlessly transition from a darker jazz voicing to a bright jangle, with flat frequency response at the center detent position.
• optimized gain staging and use of ultra low noise transistor and opamps in signal path for lowest possible noise and extended signal headroom.
• premium audio components, including tight tolerance Panasonic PPS capacitors and metal film resistors.
• top mounted jacks on a small enclosure for tight pedalboard layouts.
• 9V battery power, with standard 9V negative tip adapter ready.
• bi-color LED provides visual indication of depth of compression and power.
• true bypass operation.
From Pedaltrain: Pedaltrain’s all-new Classic Series is rooted in the company’s best-selling pedal board models. Pedaltrain has incorporated design improvements that make these models better than ever. The Classic 2...
Enables you to manipulate your effects in real-time without having to take your hand away from your instrument or bend down. Tap the wings left and right with your toes...
A 1 SPOT is the original 9V DC adapter that only takes up 1 Spot on an outlet strip or wall outlet. It solves an annoying problem that people have...
Sold Out - $169.99
Pedal Power® 2 Plus does it, and does it well, because any less will degrade your pedal's performance. Players everywhere upgrade to Pedal Power 2 Plus because it powers what...
Subscribe to our email newsletter for all the latest gear news and updates.
© 2017 Chicago Music Exchange. All Rights Reserved. 3316 N. Lincoln Ave Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 525-7773.