Originally designed as a tribute to the legendary stylings of Danny Gatton, the Gattone is a great amplifier for many playing styles. Its cabinet construction contains no baffle board, which makes for a tighter bottom, even at louder volumes. The lush reverb and tremolo along with it classic cosmetics make it ideal for many styles. The Gattone is an extremely versatile amp.
The Gattone, as you would expect, has a very present high end, honky and throaty midrange, and has a spanking low end. The Gattone has a good amount of headroom and consistently performs in any situation and is a very portable and gig-friendly amp. Your Tele's, Gretsch's, and Strat's will love this amp. And don't forget your Les Paul.
The Gattone features custom power and output transformers, fixed bias system, 2 Celestion G10 Vintage speakers, 2 STR6L6 tubes, three 12AX7 preamp tubes, 1 12AT7, 5AR4 rectifier and 2 input jacks.
- Classification: AB1
- Fixed Bias
- Power output: 35W
- Speaker: 2-Celestion G10 Vintage
- Speaker load: 4 ohms
- Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, speed, intensity.
- Two input
- Pre Amp: 3-12AX7, 1-12AT7
- Output Tubes: 2-6L6
- Rectifier: 5AR4
- Height: 19"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 48lbs.
- Eyelet Terminal board construction
- Hand selected caps and resistors
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High quality machine grade fasteners
- Phenolic board material
- Color: Aged Tweed